Announcement: Moving Soon


Hello!

Last year, I mentioned that I was considering moving to another platform in the new year, and after some consideration, I've decided to move this blog over to Substack. Probably within the next few weeks.

I don't know what will happen to my Blogger account. From what I've read it will transfer everything over so hopefully all the old posts will still be able to read, but in any case, this blog here on Blogger should still be around. I just won't be posting here.

I assume it will take me a few weeks to work out the kinks of Substack, but hopefully I will be back online by the end of March if not sooner. 

So, what does that mean in the meantime? After today, I'm going into radio silence as I work on transferring things over and working out the details. 
Hopefully, when all is finished, I can post over here that everything is ready, and those of you who follow this blog can just pop on over there and things can continue like normal. 

Thank you for bearing with me during this time of transition and thank you for reading and following this blog.

Sincerely,

Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!