Poetry 15th-Firefly


 
Hello!

I know this graphic hasn't been aired in a bit. Maybe a year or so. And that is because this graphic is from a time before I almost went under. Almost gave up on writing, life and all things altogether. It's been hard work trying to take care of myself and get back on my feet, but I'm slowly starting to resurface and part of that resurfacing is my poetry. It's rough, but it's here and so am I. It's a good thing to be alive.

I can't promise that Poetry 15th will happen every month, but if it the 15th of the month lands on a Monday, I will try and post a poem that I wrote the week before.

Here is my poem for this Poetry 15th:


Until next time...

Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!