Book Review: Whose Waves These Are by Amanda Dyke

 


Hello!

              

I just read this book this month and wanted to give you my honest review: 


This book rose and fell like a gentle swell into the nooks and crannies of my heart.

    It started slow and built until it crashed into my heart and lit it on fire.

    This is the second book by Amanda Dykes that I have read. I don't know how she does it, but her books always leave me overwhelmed and lit from within. Found and held. It's like someone looked me in the eye and said, "I see you. You are not alone."


Readers, what was the last book that you read that made you feel this way? Furthermore, why do you read? What makes you pick up a book and stick with it?


Until next time...


Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!