Poetry 15th: July 2022 And an Announcement

 


Hello!

This is going to be my last Poetry 15th for a while. Except for a few scheduled posts, this blog is going to be silent for a while as I contemplate the direction I want it to take.

One of the posts I plan to get out soon is last month's audiobook post that I never published. The reasons being is that the last few weeks were busy. I got sick for two weeks right during the time I needed to work on it, and there were family events. The yearly audiobook posts take quite some time to get out. There are a lot of graphics involved, and I have to hunt down pictures for the graphics and then I have to remember what I thought about the audiobooks. Luckily, Goodreads has been helpful with that as I review most everything I read.

Here is this month's poetry prompt:


Certain complications this month forced me to create these graphics on the Canva app. It was difficult to figure out where all my familiar tools went and took me far longer to create these graphics than I wanted. 

Here is my response:

                                                    

Well, that's it for now. Hopefully, nothing drastic will happen, and I'll be able to get out the audiobook post in the next week or two.

Until then...

Julia Garcia /Arysta Henry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!