Summer Reading Challenge

 


Hello!


It's been awhile since this graphic has made an appearance, so I thought it was time.

One of my favorite things about the Summer Reading Program at our library was seeing how many books I could cram into three months. 

    There was one time I checked out fifty books. It was so satisfying seeing my car trunk full of knowledge. I didn't read them all, but I did read a great deal of them. What were they about? Mainly pirates and underwater archaeology. Because...research. I'm a writer. I research weird and wonderful things.

So, for this summer, I thought I'd post a little reading challenge. It's not fifty books. I wouldn't do that to you. If you are like me, reading is more of a challenge than it was as a kid, and if you read one or two books in a month, you are doing fantastic. This is just for fun. You can join or ignore.

So, here's the graphic I made for the challenge:



The idea is to read one of each kind of book by the end of the summer. I thought it would be fun and a good kind of challenge. 

I think I might post about how I did with this challenge at the beginning of Autumn or the end of Summer. It could be fun.

If you do want to join, I'd appreciate if you'd leave a comment. I want to cheer you on!


Until next time...


Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!