Poetry 15th: June 2022

 

    

    Hello! 

As I was considering ideas for this month's prompt, the word "flourish" kept coming to mind. There are so many different ways that you can use this word so it should be interesting seeing what you come up with!


Here is the prompt:



Hope this prompt is able to generate some of your own creativity, whatever that may look like. 

Here is my response:



If you are viewing this on a mobile device, I apologize as the print may come out a little too small. You should be able to view it by clicking the graphic.

I will be back this weekend to show you the Summer Reading graphic I made. I'm excited to get back into something resembling the challenges I used to partake in when I was a kid.


Until next time...


Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!