Results Are In...


 
So, remember when I said I would share the results from the poll I took earlier? And then I kind of dropped off the face of the earth? *Sheepish grin* I did intend to share these earlier, but life decided to kick it in gear and many exhausted days later and an unhealthy amount of stress, I have finally got around to putting this post out.

Here are the results:

Forms response chart. Question title: Underrated Bookish Characters (Characters Who Don't Get the Spotlight as Much as They Should). Number of responses: 4 responses.

This is coming out really small for me, and I'm on a laptop, so let me break it down for you.

Underrated Heroes got a total of 0 votes as did Underrated Heroines. 
Underrated Side Characters won by a landslide of 3 votes.
Underrated Mentors tied with Underrated Anti-Heroes for 25% of the vote and Underrated Love Interests shared the 50% of the vote with Underrated Villains

I've already mentioned that this month's post is going to focus on Underrated Side Characters, the winner of the poll, but after that, I may decide to cover the other categories. We'll just have to see. 

Thanks again for participating in my blog's very first poll! The resulting post will be up on the eighteenth of this month.

Until next time...

-Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!