Poetry 15th: April, 2022

 


Hello and welcome back to Poetry 15th!

This is going to look a bit different than the normal 15th. Part of the reason is that my answer to the prompt is going to be shared in a different post because it needs more explanation, and I want to keep this post light.

So, with all that being said, here is the prompt for this month: Use it however you like. The idea is for the prompt to generate some creativity.



Again, the prompt says to write a poem, but draw a picture, create a song, do whatever you want with it. Just be creative!

I will be back tomorrow with my response. Fair warning: it's a bit heavy. No, I didn't intend for it to be that way. Poetry has always been the closest thing for me to hearing my heart speak.


Until tomorrow...


-Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!