Poetry 15th, January 2022

 


Hello!

No. I didn't forget my blog. I've just had a slew of changes that came with the new year, some of them bad and some of them good, but they've kept me busy. But I am back with today's poetry prompt and my response.




My life has been all about change these past few weeks, and I know yours has been too. It kind of comes with a new year. Hopefully, your change has been the good kind.

Please feel free to use the above prompt to generate any creativity.

Here is my response:


(Apologies to anyone who looks at this poem on a phone. It's coming out blurry for me, so I assume it will for you. Double-click on it to view it.)

I am hoping in the next week or two to be back with another post, but like I said, things have been changing drastically over here, so the post will come when it comes.

Until then...

-Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!