Notice

 


Hello!

As promised, I'm back with a very important announcement: I'm going on my very first hiatus. I've been keeping this blog running without much pause every month since March 2019 and have decided that maybe it would be a good time to take a break.

So, effective immediately, I am going on hiatus for most of next month, coming back on the twenty-seventh of October for Christine Smith's "Know the Novel" blog tag. I'm hoping to take the month of October to brainstorm and outline my NaNoWriMo novel and to work on edits for my current one. 

What does this mean? Well, for starters, it means that next month there will be no introductory post, and it also means there will be no "Poetry 15th" poem or prompt. I'm hoping to take a much-needed look at how I'm doing things on here and come back on a regular posting schedule in November. 

I Need Your Help

This means I need your help. If there is something that you'd like to see me cover, a post that you'd like me to tackle, or something that just isn't working — I'm open for advice and help. Please leave your suggestions in the comment section below.


Until next time...

- Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry

Comments

  1. Have a good haitus! I like to take one a year from my own blog, so enjoy the rest. I don't really have much suggestion-wise, but I always enjoy seeing your Poetry 15th posts. They're my favorite. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

Hello, 2022!

Finding Magic in the Day-to-Day