Writing Update


 

Hello Everyone!

    It's been some time since I've done a writing update on here so that's what I'll be covering this time around. I'll be dividing updates between three categories: School, Poetry, and Sirens of Fate.

    So, school....

  • I have a poetry explication paper due April 8th. I just started writing it this past week. I've selected Bethany A. Jenning's poem, Diamonds from her book of short stories and poems, Severed Veil. If you navigate to the Reviews section of the blog, you can read what I wrote about it.
  • At the end of this month, I have a research paper due for my Introduction to Shakespeare class. I still need to pick the topic for that.
Poetry news:

  • I've continued to write poetry as I've gotten inspired, but I have yet to write this month's poem for Poetry 15th. 
  • I need to ask someone in the writing community about how to go about writing/ compiling a poetry book. 
Sirens of Fate:

  • This is the first book of The Harbinger Trilogy. I just finished a theme search for it to make sure that I have the right theme for the entire trilogy. That theme will remain a secret for right now, but I'm excited.
  • This next month, I've securing the character arcs for the trilogy and making sure that they are what they should be before going back in and tightening up Sirens of Fate before sending it off to a developmental editor.
  • I'll be working on SoF (Sirens of Fate)  for CampNaNoWriMo this month. I've set a low goal of 1500 words because I'll be writing those school papers.

That's pretty much it for now. If I accomplish all of the writing I have planned for this month, then I think I'll be doing good. We shall see.

Until next time....

Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry    

Comments

  1. Some days, I miss my college classes, like my Shakespeare course! So interesting.

    Ooooh, poetry collections are fun! I particularly like the published ones that include artwork alongside the poems.

    Have fun with the novel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!