Poetry 15th, March 2020

Spring seems to bring out the contemplative mood in me. Not entirely sure why. Maybe it's the plethora of rain and cloudy days, (Rainy/cloudy weather is my thinking/creative weather and I love it!), or the tiny baby animals or the flowers pushing their way up through damp soil.
 Spring is a special time.


Today is the Ides of March. You know, the day on which Julius Caesar is reported to have been stabbed to death? Yeah, that day. And no. I'm not writing a poem based on this event, although that would be interesting. No. The topic of the month is spring. 


Spring is the time of growing things. It's the time that the manzanita tree buds and the birds sing and daffodils make their appearance.
You are more than welcome to use the above prompt do your own creative thing. 


Here is my response:


Hurray for daffodils! My favorite spring flower, the herald of the season!

Have an absolutely fantastic day!

Until next time...

-Arysta Henry/ Julia Garcia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!