Poetry 15th, February 2020

Hello and happy International Friendship Month everyone!

 I'm not sure what it's been like for you, but February has been a whopper of a month and I feel like I've gone through the full range of emotions within fifteen days. Through it all, God has been good and I've learned things that I wouldn't have learned otherwise.
 Today is the fifteenth! Yay! About halfway through the month. We did it everyone!



In keeping with the theme of this month, I thought a good poetry prompt would be "friends."


Honestly, I wouldn't have made it this far through the month without my friends. I'm so happy that there's a whole month devoted to friendship.
I wrote this poem a couple of years ago during a dark time in my life and so I thought I bring it out again for this month. If you'd like to use the prompt above to write a poem of your own about friends, or draw a picture, write a song or do something creative, you're more than welcome to.
Here is my poem:


Hope you have a fantastic day! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!