Poetry 15th- December Edition

Happy December everyone!

Just finished November with the craziness of NaNoWriMo and Thanksgiving, but now I'm gearing up for Christmas! I'm so excited! Christmas is pretty big at my house and we definitely love putting up all the decorations and the tree.
    For the most part, we don't have "White Christmas" because it rarely snows this time of the year. Still, you never know. This year might be one of the odd ones.

                                                 


I'm hoping to get some snow this year for Christmas, (maybe you are too!) and so with that in mind, this month's poetry prompt is:


So, I thought I'd do a broader subject. Instead of just "snow", I'd extend it to all things wintry. So, Christmas, snow, candy, presents, long lines of people, time with family... Whatever is winter to you. 
 If you'd like to use the prompt, I'd be honored. If you want to post your poem in the comment section below, I'd love to read it, but please do not feel pressured. A few guidelines if you do: I'm trying to keep this a PG environment, so please no explicit content. 
 You can also use this to create wintry art, a winter-sounding song, or whatever comes to mind. I hope that it provides some sort of creative inspiration for you.

Here is my attempt:



Happy creating! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!