Poetry 15th- October Edition

Hello!

This month has been chaotic with an unusual amount of planning for next month's writing project so I apologize for the silence on here. Stories aside, I do also write poetry which is part of the reason I look forward to Poetry 15th every month.




I had a hard time choosing the prompt for this month, but at last I settled on the unusual. This is October which has a long history steeped in weirdness. (I'm looking at you, Halloween.)


Yeah, I know that it's not  Autumn-ish or even Halloween-ish or October-ish. No bright orange, red, or gold, but bear with me. Outer space is unusual too, and I love the stars!

Please feel free to use the above as a prompt for your own poetry or story or whatever. If the only thing I've done is to be a drop of inspiration in your life, then I'm happy. If, however, you feel like posting your poetry result in the comment section below know that this is a PG environment. (Please, no language or sexual content.)

Here is my result:


If you liked the poem, or just wanted to say hi, please let me know in the comment section below.

Happy writing!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!