Poetry 15th

Hello again!

 It is the fifteenth of July and as promised, I'm starting up Poetry 15th.





 On the fifteenth of every month, I will try to post a poem I've written recently, and you are welcome to post your own in the comments. I will try to post a prompt as well.

                                        Today's prompt is:


So, here are the rules: every month, I'll post a graphic advertising the prompt to be answered by the end of the month. You can post your own in the comment section and as long as they're appropriate (think no more than PG rated. Please, no language or sexual content.), I'll approve them. Also, no pressure to post anything, I just thought this would be a fun exercise of our imaginations and if you're experiencing a bout of "Writer's Block", this might help unlock it.

Here is mine:


Now, go write and have fun!

I'll be popping in later this month with the review that I promised and possibly another update.
If you liked the poem, or just want to leave a comment, please let me know in the comment section beneath.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, 2022!

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

Finding Magic in the Day-to-Day