Poetry 15th, 2022

 


Hello!

Full confession here: I actually forgot about Poetry 15th until the Sunday before it happened. So, suddenly, I am sitting at my computer and looking at the dates and it is March 13th, and I realize, "Oh, hey! Isn't it Poetry 15th in a few days?" Yeah... My brain has been in survival mode lately. I am slowly getting back into a normal writing schedule again after the chaos that has been a fluctuating work schedule. I think it's stabilized now? I hope. 

Here is the prompt for this month. Again, you can use the prompt for anything, not just a poem. The point is to generate creativity.




This prompt is brought to you courtesy of my walk this morning, in which I espied a a tree full of beautiful, pink blossoms. Here is my response:


Just a reminder, that you can vote for my next blog post topic in the Google Form in this post: Vote here

I will collect all answers on the 27th of this month, at the which time, the voting will be closed. 

Thanks again for reading.

Until next time...

-Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!