Poetry 15th, December 2021

 


Hello!


Welcome to the last Poetry 15th of 2021!

I've been thinking about the prompt for this month, and the word that came to mind was glitter.




Why did I choose this prompt? I'm not exactly sure, but I love glitter. Yes, it gets everywhere and sticks to everything, but it is shiny.


So, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make something creative, be it poem or picture or something else, based off of this prompt. 

Happy creating!

Here is my response:



Next week I will be back with the last bit of the Know Your Novel link-up.


Until then....

-Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry

Comments

  1. Unusual prompt, but good job making something out of it. I'm horrible at poetry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I believe that poetry, like anything, takes practice. These Poetry 15ths are my way of making myself practice writing poetry.

      Delete
  2. Oooh! I like this one. I'm not actually a fan of glitter, but I'll make exception for it this time of year. I like the poem. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Azelyn! Yeah, I understand glitter isn't everyone's favorite, but as a verb, I think it's very lovely.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction

Hello, 2022!