Poetry 15th, February 2021

 


Hello!

I have a question for you. When you think of February, what colors come to mind? Red? White? Pink? Maybe gray? What about blue? 

 For me, the color blue, has always represented friendship and going deeper. Since this month is International Friendship Month, I chose my favorite color for this month's prompt. (Well, technically, my favorite color is cerulean, but that is a shade of blue.)

Here is the prompt:



As always, please feel free to use the prompt to generate your own creativity. It doesn't have to be a poem. The prompt is mainly to get your creative juices flowing again.

Here is my response:


This is it for this month, but I'll be back, Lord willing, next month for some posts about Spring.

Until then...

-Julia Garcia / Arysta Henry




Comments

  1. Oooooh, love this! I particularly like the way the poem feels like a conversation, and of course, I like how it relates to the ocean. Just might borrow this prompt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Azelyn! It's my response to what I learned in a conference this past weekend about creating WITH God.
      I'd be honored if you'd use the prompt and interested to see what you come up with.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, 2022!

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

Finding Magic in the Day-to-Day