Poetry 15th, November 2020


Hi there!
We're fifteen days into November, so it's time for another round of Poetry 15th!

Here's the prompt for this month:


Gold can either be a Christmas color, a New Year's color, or an Autumn color.
This month, my response to the above prompt is a poem written to the gold tree on my walk. It's dying and so its leaves are curled up and gold, but they haven't fallen off yet. It frames a red gate and every morning, the dawn's light catches the leaves and turns them into scripts of gold.

Here is my response:


Please feel free to use the prompt to generate your own creativity. I'll be back later this month with a continuation to the "Know the Novel" link-up, but until then, I will see you later.

Until then,

-Julia Garcia/ Arysta Henry






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, 2022!

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

Finding Magic in the Day-to-Day