Faceless





I'm one of many faces you see, Faceless faces in this sea. I watch you, but you don't see me, I'm just another personality. I'm the person you pass by, You don't notice me, I don't qualify, As worthy of your time so turn a blind eye, I'll pass you and wave goodbye.





Note:
This was inspired by a picture of a woman with no face and it got me to thinking: how often do we just pass by people and not even look at them? I mean, we pass by people who have their own unique lives, their own stories, their own struggles and worries every day. 
 We might notice a baby because babies are cute, or a little child, but as someone gets older, we are less likely to notice them. They become one of the "faceless", just another person in the sea of life.
People are so important! They are precious and unique, made in the image of God. Each one is worthy of attention and to God, no human being is "faceless".  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, 2022!

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

Finding Magic in the Day-to-Day