Blog Directions and Updates (Please Read [Especially if New or Visiting for the First Time])

Hello!

I thought I should give you an update and some directions, especially if you've never visited my messy blog.

 * I've updated the background: no more messy lettering, especially if you've been reading this in a mobile/kindle format.

* New Pages! I have two pages with links to help you in navigating this blog.

 Pages:

*Rory's Story Cube Stories: Links on this page will take you to stories I wrote using Rory's Story Cubes for inspiration.

* Drops of Inspira Stories ( In the Works): I've rearranged the parts of "Drops of Inspira" in chronological order so that you can read them as they're meant to be read. (The parts will fluctuate and change as I write more. "Drops of Inspira" is in the planning stage and will continue to grow and change as I write it.)

*Home: To navigate to the home page, click this link. Also, be warned that viewing the home page will take you to everything in the links, but will also place the stories in the incorrect viewing order. To view them in the correct order, select the correct page as advised above.


Footnote:

This all being said, I'm currently working on my main WIP (Work in Progress), currently titled "Sybil's Tale" and so cannot work on "Drops of Inspira" as often as I like.

 Thank you so much for your understanding.

 As always, if you have any thoughts, comments, encouragement, etc. please feel free to leave them in the comment section.

 You do not need a google account to comment, but it will require you to have an OpenID or register.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

Hello, 2022!

NaNoWriMo Know the Novel: Introduction