Book Review: "Dandelion Symphony" by Azelyn Klein

 Hi Everyone,

I told you I'd be back again this month. The reason being, I have a very important announcement today.

My friend and fellow poet, Azelyn Klein is coming out with her poetry book titled, Dandelion Symphony. A picture of the cover is posted below.


Isn't it gorgeous? I'm in absolute love with dandelions and the cover is as musical as her poems.


Here is my review. I received an ARC (advanced-reader-copy) for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


Azelyn's Dandelion Symphony is a book full of lyrical poems. Many of them are about travel. Some are reflections on life, but all are honestly and beautifully written. Her style sings. 

As I was reading her poems, there was a sort of melody in my head that followed the words as they led me down the pages. It's a quick read, although you might want to take it slower. Like a fine meal, there's a lot going on between the pages. 


Interested? The book comes out on September 25th, but you can preorder it by clicking on this link: Preorder "Dandelion Symphony" by Azelyn Klein

You can add it on Goodreads here

If you want to know more about Azelyn, you can follow her on social media or on her website

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram


Thanks again for visiting my humble blog. 

Catch you all next month.

-Arysta Henry/ Julia Garcia


Comments

  1. Thanks for the review, Julia! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for allowing me to read your poetry book, Azelyn! I hope that you continue to write more poetry. I really love your style!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

Hello, 2022!

Finding Magic in the Day-to-Day