October Goals (2019 Edition)



 Happy October 1st everyone!

 I’ve realized that it’s been a while since I’ve done a post like this and I to let you in on some things I hope to accomplish this month.

 So, last month I finished up character development for my WIP (work-in-progress), Harbinger. I felt I knew these characters well after spending three years with them, but there were still secrets uncovered. A few of them fought me tooth and nail and it was a week before they gave in, but I feel so much better about them now. This month I would go into location development where I would flesh-out the locations in this book, but I’ll be working on starting a new project.

  Tear is the title of my NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) project that I’ll be working on in November. To prepare for this, I’m taking the entire month of October to workout the idea, doing some basic plotting and brainstorming so I can hit the keys running in November. I’m excited to work on this. I’ll continue to give more information on this project in the months to come.

 I have three books that I’ve committed to writing reviews for, one of which is due this month, the other two which are due the beginning of December. I’m hoping to finish reading and reviewing all three. 

 I’m teaching beginning piano and have four students so far. We’ll see how it goes. I’m nervous, but excited all the same. 

 Halloween is the end of this month, and I’ll be at work so I can dress up. Not sure what I’ll be dressing up as, so I need to work on a costume. Halloween is one of those rare opportunities I get to dress up in something other than my black uniform so I don’t want to miss out on this.

 That’s pretty much it. Lots of things to do, but all exciting things. 

 What are some things you are excited to be doing this month? Let me know in the comments section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, 2022!

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

Finding Magic in the Day-to-Day