Poetry 15th-September Edition

Hello everyone!
 I know it's been rather quiet on here of late, but I promise you, another post is on the way. I've been wrestling with words lately, (they're not behaving themselves), and so I'm almost done with the next post. In the meantime, it is:




 With Summer on the wane and Autumn on the way,  things are changing. The leaves are changing, hopefully the weather is getting cooler (not hotter), and I get to change things from Summer decor to Fall decor. Which leads me into this month's theme:


You can use this as a poetry prompt, a journal prompt or a jumpstart to kick you out of Writer's Block. 
If you post your result in the comment section, please be mindful that this is a PG environment. (Please, no language or sexual content.)

Here's my result:


           
  If you liked the poem or just want to say hi, please let me know in the comment section below.

Happy writing!
                                                           

                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, 2022!

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

Finding Magic in the Day-to-Day