Just an Update and an Explanation (So, Maybe it's Not All That Simple)

Hello!

           Sorry I have been away so long. I promise there are explanations.

A few things that have kept me from posting:

*Work

*I just graduated a junior college with an A.S. in Digital Video for film editing!

* Last week, I finally finished the first draft of my main WIP, (Sybil's Tale), after working on it for two years and four months.

*Family Life

So, yes, a lot of things have kept me busy, but I honestly didn't plan on being away for so long.
 Now that I have the first draft of my WIP finished, I can, (hopefully), work more on "Drops of Inspira", which is in the plotting stage of novelization.
 I'm hoping to have a snippet of it to share with you all soon, but I'm also working on world building this Summer for my main WIP.
 I've told myself I can't touch "Sybil's Tale" until November where I will happily prepare it for the second draft.
 In the meantime, my siblings have been pressing me to do some Rory's Story Cubes Stories with them, so I have one which I'll be posting, hopefully by the end of today, if not sooner. 
 If you're not familiar with Rory's Story Cubes, they're dice with pictures on the faces. They come in several different versions.
 Currently, I have: the orange starter set, actions, voyages, enchanted, intergalatic, clues and prehistoria.
 I'm sure there are many ways to play, but how my siblings and I play, is something like this: 

 *we decide on which sets to use.

 *we roll the dice.

 *we decide on what the pictures mean and compose a list that floats around our circle.

 *we use the agreed upon words in our stories.

 * all agreed upon words have to be used at least once in our stories.

 When we're finished we read them out loud to each other.

 Really, it's so much fun! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, 2022!

NaNoWriMo Know Your Novel Introduction

Finding Magic in the Day-to-Day